Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh bother.

The weirdest phenomena happens when you're trying to conceive; suddenly everyone you know is pregnant. Everywhere you go you see women pushing strollers, or women touching their nine month pregnant bellies. It sucks, to put it mildly.

Why do I even bother with facebook anymore? Last week alone there were five pregnancy announcements. All but one were from girls whom aren't married. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm not happy for these girls, but still. People often tell me that it hasn't happened for us yet because, "the time isn't right." How can the time be right for these people?! I could keep going on a rant, but I guess I shouldn't.

Another thing that just flat pisses me off; women who smoke either while they're pregnant, or around their babies. How dare you.

Ugh. Blame it on the hormones I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment