Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wow..An entire year later!

Well hello again!

First off, let's just say that I feel really bad that our blog fell by the wasteside. After my last post, I finally found a job in Pensacola that I loved. I was nannying for an adorable family, who, when I started with them, had four children ages 3, 1 1/2, and twin 4 mo. olds. So I hope you understand that once I started working, I was entirely too tired to even think about keeping up with this. :)

Secondly, Luke and I have had a HELL of a year. I don't want to really get into the whole mess of it right now, but Luke and I decided last Jan. that we felt it was time for us to start trying to start our family. And, I'm sure you've figured out by now that we haven't been sucessful. We found out last August that I have a condition called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It's a pretty complex syndrome, but basically it means that us being able to get pregnant on our own is very very unlikely. I'll get into all this in a later blog.

While I'm going through all of this, Luke is having to deal with his own issues too. It wasn't very long into Primary that Luke discovered he was having problems when he flew. After lots of testing, we found out that Luke has a hiatal hernia at the bottom of his esophagus. It's inoperable. So, due to this, and other complications due to the hernia, he has been redesignated to the Human Resource field in the Navy. We went through months and months of waiting and praying that Luke was going to have a job at the end of all this. We are SO thankful that he does.

So, of course we wouldn't get lucky enough to STAY in Pensacola. Lol. So the Navy sent us to Butte, Montana. Boy has it been a change. I can honestly say I could go the next decade without seeing snow again. HAHA! Anyway, here's just a couple of pics of our new town. I'll post another blog later about our new house and all that good stuff. :)

Here is one of the many mountains that surrounds our new town.

Here's our new house! :)

Until next time ya'll, take care!

1 comment:

  1. Adrian! You're back!!! Yay! Can't wait to hear more about your new life. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete