Tuesday, June 28, 2011

12 Weeks..

Sorry it's late guys. I've had a rough few days. I though I was over the m/s hump but I guess not. :S

How big are the Harber Babies?
They're about the size of a plum. :) About 2 inches long.

What's going on with the babies?
The most dramatic development this week: Reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over two inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.

Symptoms:
Well M/s is off and on still. That's been super fun. Haha. I've been getting really bad pains in my lower abdomen, like if I stand up or move too quickly. I've been told that this is "round ligament pain" but who knows if that's what it really is. I've been getting migraines and dizzy spells more often too. I've read that this is due to the increased blood flow.

Body Changes:
I still just feel like I'm in the fat phase. I wish my belly would just pop out already. Here's a couple "blump" pics since I still feel like it's just bloat and not the babies.

 When I thought I was starting to pooch out a bit. :P

Holy crap! I can't believe the difference in 2 weeks. Now I def. feel like a chunker. Haha.

We came out on FB this week. That was pretty exciting. It was really nice to see how many people truly do love and support us. It meant a lot to me. I feel so much better now that it's out in the open. I just hope it was the right decision. Only 194 more days til the due date! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment