Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2 MONTHS!!

Wowza, I thought the first month went by fast. :(
I've loved every moment of being Kate and Kara's mom, but I must say that this past month has been so much fun. I know it's only going to get better with time too. :)

At the girls 2 mo. well baby Ms. Kate weighed in at 7 lbs 4 oz (20 inches long) and Kara was 7 lbs 12 oz (20 1/4 inches long.) They're just now where most babies are when they're born. That's so crazy to me, but I couldn't imagine my little bug and bear being any different.

We're still in newborn clothing, and I have no idea when we'll be able to move onto the next size. I tried on their 3 mo stuff the other day and it was entirely too big. Even 0-3 was big. Oh well. I just hope they'll be able to wear SOME of the stuff I've bought. Lol.

 Kara
 Kate
 My sweet peas, both two months old today. (2/21)
 This was the weekend we went to Spokane for the Strickland wedding. I'm so so thankful that our girls seem to do pretty well on car trips or that five hours would have been ROUGH.
 Kate staring her daddy down.
 Kara.
 I have NO idea what she was doing, but I think it's pretty hilarious whatever it was.
 Daddy and his girls dancing. :)
 Mama and Kara
 Ms. Kate in her warm jammies.
 I'm so glad that they behaved for the most part. I did end up having to leave during the last five minutes of the ceremony just because the girls were grunting and making noises in their sleep. I didn't want them to be disruptive. We did end up having to take them out once during the reception because the music stopped during the toasts. But overall I was happy. :)
The girls in their little outfits. I thought they looked absolutely adorable. :D But then again I'm a little biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment