Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Next Step

Well we met Dr. McL today. He seemed nice enough. I was very thankful that he's willing to pick up from where my old doc left off.

He's prescribed me provera to kick start my cycle again. Then 50mgs of clomid, that will hopefully make me ovulate. We won't really know though, because for whatever reason he isn't wanting to monitor me while on it. I've given up on fight for it for this cycle. If we have to do another set I'm going to fight to be monitored.

Oh well, fingers crossed this is all it takes for us, and we get our BFP in April. That would mean a new years baby. :)

On a side note, we found out Em is having a girl today. It's funny but I so totally called it when she was like 8 weeks. Isn't it funny how your intuition can tell you the oddest things? I hope this bodes well for my future. :)

Congrats Em and Chris! I can't wait to meet the little princess and buy her lots of dresses and bows! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a proactive doctor. I'll be crossing my fingers for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete