Sunday, July 24, 2011

16 Weeks!

Whoo-hoo! 4 months down, at least 4 1/2 to go! :D

How big are the Harber babies?
The babies are about 4 1/2 inches long, 3 1/2 ounces each. About the length of an avocado. :)

What's going on with the Harber babies?
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length . Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too.   

Symtoms:
Well, really I've felt really good, until I started this antibiotic. It makes me so freakin sick. I literally slept with a bucket the other night, just in case. Then yesterday, super fun stuff getting sick at the Evel Kinevel festival. :S I'm so ready to be done with this phase so I'm not making Luke miserable too. I feel so bad. :(

Body Changes:
Well I've noticed that the sides of my stomach are getting really hard all of the pooch is shifting to the front, which is good, right? ;) I got this comment the other day in yoga, "You're looking moderately pregnant today." I wasn't sure if it was meant as a compliment, or not. Lol. I'm back down to -12 lbs. IDK what's going on. I'm not super worried about it, but I still don't know where the weighs coming from because my stomach's definitely pooched out. Weird. :P

168 Days to Go!             

No comments:

Post a Comment