Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blessed.

Did I ever tell you how blessed I am? Truly?

I had a pretty rough day yesterday. Morning sickness kicked me flat on my butt. Not only that but a couple hours after lunch the feeling to hurl was overwhelming. I couldn't take it, and for the first time this entire pregnancy, I got sick. Not a fun feeling. :S

Not only this, but I had the worst migraine to date. Whew it was a doozey. I'm trying my hardest to struggle through these. I really don't want to take medicine that's unnecessary. Even though they claim tylenol is safe during pregnancy, it still worries me. So I try really hard not to take it.

Anyway, Luke came home to a dirty house again. I felt really bad. I really did. I had completely intended to get up that day, do the dishes, finish the laundry, even take out the trash. But I just couldn't.

What does this man do? He comes home..and cleans. I'm so thankful for a loving, supportive husband. He really has been amazing these last three months.

God has truly blessed me, not only with this wonderful man, but with these two little angels too. :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a good husband! Kudos to him! Kudos to you for suffering for your precious babies!

    ReplyDelete