Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Weeks!

Holy cow. 7 1/2 months into this thing. Our goal is to get to 35, but MY goal is to get to 37. These next few weeks will be the hardest I'm sure.

How big are the Harber girls?
They're supposed to weigh about 3 lbs and be about 15.7 inches long.

What's going on with the Harber girls?
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision – which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)                 

Symtoms:
Actually this week I feel pretty good. It's freezing outside, but that comes with the terroritory, right?

Body Changes:
Well according to my doctors scale yesterday I only gained .5 lb in two weeks. But according to my scale this morning I'm back down three. (That puts me at -1 from pre pregnancy again.) Though you can NOT tell it by looking at me. My front is huge, and I can't believe I still have 5-7 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment