Friday, November 4, 2011

Holy Movement Batman!

Lol. So I know I've posted a few videos of the girls kicking, and I was really hoping to get a good one of them doing that before the moved on to the next phase. But it seems I may've missed my chance. Lately when they move they're doing so much slower, and with a lot of pressure. Example, I can feel a foot, or a fist, move across my stomach. Usually I can touch wherever that just happened and feel a really hard spot on my belly. It's cool, it's creepy, and it's definitely intense sometimes! Lol. I actually shrieked in the car the other day because one of the girls kicked my hand, which was just resting on my stomach, so hard that it took me off gaurd. Lol.

Anyway, here's a video I shot tonight of them rolling around in there. It's very surreal and I tell Luke it's like my bump is it's own entity now..

You have to watch it pretty closely to be able to tell what's going on, but basically one of the girls is just rolling back and forth around my stomach. Particularly after I push on her you can see her move back to where she was. Lol. Silly girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment