Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31 Weeks

Almost there! Just a few more days until my next goal (32 weeks.) Four more until my docs goal, and 6 until my ultimate goal. :)

How big are the Harber girls?
They should be about 16 inches long and weigh around 3.3 lbs. (I'm sure my little chunker Kate is probablly bigger than that at this point.) We shall see. Doc wants another u/s at 34 weeks.

What's going on with the Harber girls?
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.                 
(Boy are they ever right! These baby girls are so active. I love every minute of it. :) )


Symtoms:
Actually I feel great. I've taken up two additional yoga classes (very very gentle ones.) to keep me busy on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am hoping this keeps the time ticking by. I can't wait to meet these little girls. :)

Body Changes:
Well I'm still fluctuating between two lbs. It's such a PIA. One day I'm down the two, the next I'm up. I think it's just water weight at this point, I really do. Either way, even when I'm up I'm still only up ONE lb from the very beginning. I'm NOT complaining! I would have never imagined that I'd be almost 8 months pregnant and have only gained a pound. My yoga teacher embarassed the crap out of me yesterday. She called me out for  not looking pregnant from the back..and then continued to point out that I still have a waist and my hips are pretty small still. She then went on to say that after I have the babies, poof! There will be my body back. I WISH! Haha. I have a feeling even if I look great everywhere else my poor stomach is going to need a LOT of work. Bless their hearts though, two babies just take up a lot of room that's all. Lol. Anywho, here's a bump pic for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment