Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One Year

I can't believe it's been an entire year since I got my first BFP.

I couldn't believe it when I saw those two pink lines, and in fact, I believe I shouted a swear word or two. Haha. My first thought was maybe it was a false positive, so I ran out and got a digital. Shocked, and amazed..that little word I'd waited on for so long was staring back at me less than a minute later.

That afternoon when Luke came home I gave him a little present. I'd wrapped the digital up in a little onesie and gave it to him. His reaction left a bit to be desired, but he swears he already knew. I was just expecting a big hug..tears...laughter..anything. But he's Luke. Lol.

Here we are.. a year later with twin baby girls that are just over four months old. I hope this gives you of those still struggling hope.. Please never lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment