Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Five Weeks.

I'm not going to start bump pics for a while, though I feel ridiculously bloated/like I'm already showing. (Luke even commented he thought I was last night.) I'm so nervous that people will know before we're ready to tell. Maybe they'll just think I'm fat. Haha!

So I'm "five weeks" today. According to my O date. That's what I'm going to go off of until we see the doc on the 26th.

The baby is the size of an appleseed. (Tiny, right?)

I'm feeling pretty good surprisingly. With the girls, I got M/S immediately at week five. And it was horrible. I'm really hoping I can just by-pass that whole symptom.

I have gained two lbs, but like I said I'm super bloated. I'm kind of hoping it'll go back down before our appt.

That's all for today. I'll share more next week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment