Friday, September 20, 2013

Ten Weeks

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. After my last update, we had a death in the family. We decided to go home for the funeral, and blogging just wasn't in my mind. 

Anyhow, I'm officially 10 weeks today. At our last appt doc was able to measure the bambino. It was measuring a little smaller than what I had thought, so he moved my due date to the 18th. However, it's all relative anyway. He confirmed Ill have to have a RCS unfortunately. 

The baby is now the size of a prune. 

Biggest accomplishments of the little one would be graduation from embryo to fetus. It now has a lot of its major features. At our u/s we got to see its little arms/legs. It looked very gummy bear esqe to me. ;) 

I'm feeling the same. Good days and bad days still. 

I'm holding steady weight wise. Haven't lost anymore, but not gaining thankfully. The blump is OUT of control though. I seriously look like I did when I was about 4 months with the girls. When I know it's legit baby I'll start the bump pics. 

Here's the munchkin: 

For those who aren't used to looking at u/s pics, it's still pretty simple. The black area is the baby's sack. The baby's head it's to the upper left of it, with the little arms below that. See what I mean? Total squishy gummy bear. Lol. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love u/s pics. I'm so excited! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete