Monday, November 18, 2013

18 Weeks

Life has been hectic in the Harber house, that's for sure! We started potty training the girls last weekend in hopes I can get them out of diapers when this LO comes.  Kara is doing great. She has only had one accident in the last four days. Kate is still pretty hit or miss. But considering were only a week in I think she's doing pretty well. 
And come on, how cute are those booties? 😉 

I'm doing pretty good. It's been a stressful week, but I knew it would be. My heartburn has already started, which is not fun..but what can you do? 

The baby is now the size of a sweet potatoe, approx 5 1/2" and 7 oz. 

Idk if I mentioned it last time but our anatomy scan is set for Dec 2nd. I think we've decided we'd like to know the sex, so baby willing we should know in about two more weeks. 

Here's the bump, I feel super pointy at this stage but I bet ill round out soon. 
We had our first stranger comment this week too. ☺️ I guess I finally look pregnant and not just chubby! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment