Wednesday, May 11, 2011

6 Weeks. :)

How big is baby?
Baby is now the size of a sweet pea. :)

What's going on with baby?
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet  -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.        

Symptoms.
Well, it's official. Morning sickness has kicked in full fledge. It started a few nights ago in the middle of the night. It's now started as soon as I wake up. This really sucks because of the Levothyroxin, I can't eat for an hour after I take it. It usually hits about thirty minutes after I eat too. Hopefully just another six weeks of this. :)

Body Changes:
Nothing major now. Though, my bras are definitely starting to feel too small. I'm trying to suffer through it though. I really don't want to invest in new ones yet. I've only gained two lbs. But it's mostly bloat. Honestly if I didn't feel so sick all the time I'd go work out more. :S Oh well. Eventually. :)

Next week is our first ultrasound and next doc appt. I'm so excited. So I'll probablly wait until Thursday to update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment