Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 Weeks!

How Big is Baby?
Baby is now the size of a blueberry. :) About 1/2 an inch long.

What's going on with Baby?
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells  every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Symptoms:
Well, lots and lots of morning sickness. So far I've not found a lot of relief. I'm hoping at our appt. tmrw the doctor might give me something to help. Otherwise, it's going to be a very very long next 5 weeks.

Body Changes:
Due to the M/S I've lost the weight that I gained. However, I'm still really bloated. I don't know what's going on. I guess my weight is just shifting. Fine with me! :P

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound. I'm so excited/nervous it's kind of ridiculous. I just want to see the baby and hear/see the heartbeat. I think I'll feel a lot more relaxed once we can see him/her. Also, we'll be finding out how many are in there! :D I think Luke and I are both really hoping for twins. But for some reason those close to me keep having dreams that it's triplets. I even had a dream about that the other night too. (Two babies came out with really dark hair, and the other had really blonde hair.) :D Time will tell right? I'll let ya'll know tmrw how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment