Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well..

We had our first ultrasound today..

It showed..TWINS! :D

Fraternal, which makes us even more excited for the possibility of B/G twins. Luke wants a boy, I want a girl, easy compromise right? :P You know in the end we'll both be happy with healthy babies. :)

I go in for "high tech" ultrasound on Monday. We should hopefully get a take home picture there. They'll be able to measure the babies gestational age and heartbeats. :)

Luke and I couldn't be happier. :D

5 comments:

  1. Age- we are so excited for you guys! I seriously woke up this morning still in shock! TWO-AHH!!!
    You guys will do great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D We're pretty darn excited too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, congrats adrian! you will be such a great mom! with two babies! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Thank You Sarah! :D

    I think Luke and I are still kind of in shock, but definitely in a good way. We go in for another u/s today so hopefully I'll actually get a picture to take home today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Adrian!! That is soo great!! I am so so so very excited for you!!! Ah! I read the ultrasound post first and did a double take at the pictures! Ekk! :)

    ReplyDelete