Thursday, March 8, 2012

10 Weeks

Man, time is going by too fast. :( While I want them to get bigger so we can share all kinds of neat experiences together..I'm certainly not wanting time to fly by us either. It's a hard balance I think, and it's even harder when you're trying to savor every moment.

Let's see, this week Kara rolled over for the first time! I'm so proud of my little girl! She's doing so well. I'd noticed that she'd been holding her head up really well for a day or two, and that she was getting that rocking motion down. I figured it wouldn't be too much longer, and sure enough last Saturday, whoosh, there she went! :)



Kate is still doing pretty good with tummy time. She doesn't hold her head up nearly as much, or as long as Kara will. I have a feeling she'll be just like her mommy and do things in her own sweet time. :) I have noticed she's right on the verge of laughing. I can't wait until she just busts out, I'm sure it'll be the sweetest sound.


I feel like they're going through a growth spurt too. Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems like all the extra sleeping and eating lately maybe paying off. We weighed them both on our little scale here, and according to it Kate is now 8 lbs 10 oz, and Kara was 9 lbs 3 oz. Who knows how accurate it is, but if that's true way to grow kiddos!
Remember when we first brought them home, and they were so small in there it was comical?

With that I'll leave you with a few pics from this week. :)


 This is what I wake up to everyday. :)
 Gotta love those Harber expressions.
 Someone fell asleep watching Dora..Lol
 Sweet baby smiles. :)

Love you baby girls! Til next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment